Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Millie






How cute is that name, just about as cute as this precious little girl. I am so touched to be photographing for this family. I photographed their wedding, and now little Amelia is almost 1 and I am able to capture their family together for her first family session. I haven't went through all the images, but I did happen to pop these ones in just to encourage you moms. The image of little Amelia pulling at her mom's mouth, I think too many times we are in such a hurry, or it will mess up our lipstick, (for those fortunate souls who get to wear lipstick!) and we just don't let them investigate. Thank you Kelly for sharing this moment with your daughter. This is one of the many moments you will be able to remember that you did take the time to just let her look into your eyes, study your face, and have that special moment with you. It reminds me of when we watch our children sleep, such a peaceful time but you have to remind your self to just let them. They are taking it all in, so you should too.!!! Mike you were a trooper as well, thank you for your help, your fake sneezes, and your encouraging in site on all the new products I should be getting!! I love talking shop talk to anyone who can!!! OH by the way guys, and girls, Mike gave Kelly this session in a gift certificate, what an awesome gift, let me know if you need one for the holidays!!!

No comments: