Saturday, June 21, 2008

There is a first time for everything!




Ok, welcome welcome. I am going to give this my best shot! The Lord decided to bless me in the photography department, not the writing, spelling, or punctuation. So just an FYI- if you are a professional at any of the above, my entries will drive you nutso.... I type like I talk..non stop, no periods and in a fast pace as if I was running a race. So here it goes, I was inspired late last night by a client (thanks Lucy's mom) that I need one more thing on my to-do list. So I thought it seemed only deserving if my little Lucy was my Grand opening girl. Thanks!

2 comments:

Megan said...

YEAH AMY!! Blogging will become another addiction, like it has for me - but it is so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, smily Lucy. I love it. Great pictures, Amy.