Thursday, August 14, 2008

family of 7






I am so proud of this family for having fun and patience. Have you ever heard those two words together in a sentence!!! Thank you so much Janna for allowing me into an afternoon of your world. I had such a fun time, you have amazing children, and so well behaved. You have your hands full, but you wouldn't be able to tell it because you don't let it get in the way of you loving your children, thank you for showing me it is possible to have fun and have patience. I am working on that. To all of you mom's who have not had the opportunity to be photographed with your children, take the time, before it is too late, they grow so fast. It takes only one hour, and it will give you a smile for a lifetime. Thank you Janna for loving your children and showing them, and giving them memories to last them forever.

No comments: