Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving
















I am just finishing up for the night and wanted to share with you how grateful I am and Thankful I am to have what I have. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, he is so thoughtful, romantic and best of all the most amazing honest Christian man, seeing him with our children has made me love him on such a deeper level. I have the best kids a mom could ask for, I see so much of myself in my daughter and wow, that is so fun!!! testing at times, but most of the time like I am watching in a mirror. The love that only a son could give was something moms told me about when I was pregnant with my little Phin man, and now I totally get it. I am so in love with that little man, his snuggles, his open mouth kisses, and best of all, his unconditional love. Then my family, I am so thankful for you all. I couldn't do what I do with out you. I love that I can count on you at all times. I have amazing friends, thank you thank you. Then my clients, I am so blessed to do what I do, and with out you, that wouldn't be possible. Thank you for believing in me, thank you for trusting your children with me, and best of all, thank you for allowing me to be creatively crazy with my off the wall ideas!!! It has been such a fun start to Christmas season, long nights, but hearing the kind words you all say makes it so worth it. I had to share one of the best compliments I have gotten in a long time. After about an hour of a family session the dad, a doctor, said "Your job is harder than surgery" mm mm, I was honored to take that compliment, to me it is as easy as eating pie!! Which I can smell as I type this. Kevin is making 6 pies for Thanksgiving, well actually 8, but we have already donated the first 2, the next 6 we take to our families houses. OK, off to make a couple more ordered before the holidays. Stay safe, tell your loved ones you are thankful for them, and love on your kids one extra time for me!!! Love you all,,,










Oh, pics are some of my recent favorites!!

No comments: