Saturday, November 8, 2008

OUT of Room


Ok, here is the deal, i am so out of hard drive space I can not finish a Christmas card untill I buy another hard drive, sorry Deanna!!! That means I am so crazy busy, that is a good thing, but also that I have so many images they are taking over. So I will be offering previous sessions to be purchased. I will be sending a letter, but will take requests untill the letter gets out!!! The sessions need to have had a full complete order made on the session and they must be over 6 months old. Will fill you in on more details as they become avaiable. So, I guess this means my Saturday night will not working, it will be spending the night watching movies and eating popcorn with my husband,... he will be so excited. Have I mentioned you should all see the movie "Fireproof" it was amazing. Anyway, Have a great weekend, and expect a slight delay untill I can get more space on my computer. Here are some images from an amazing session recently...

No comments: