Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another year spent






When I have session like I did yesterday I am so touched that I have been photographing for a family for a year. There is something about it that makes me just melt. I rubbed this baby's mommy's tummy at her pregnancy session, and now I am photographing her for her first birthday session. I thought only my kids grew super fast!! Isn't it true how time does fly. But you slow down, just a couple of times a day there is a point where you can take it all in. I hope that you find that time, that moment that you promise you will never forget, and cherish it, write it down and keep a journal. I really think my children's journal is something small that I can give them that they will cherish BIG! And maybe some day when I photograph for you, I can give you an image that so reminds you, and doesn't let you forget those amazing little things your children do! God Bless you All- Amy
And thank you Finley and family for another amazing year

No comments: