Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy Days, Touched by little lives!!














































As I write this I can't stop thinking of all I have to do, my to-do list, how I should be going to bed, and how crazy life can get. But then I think of where I was a couple of days ago. Time actually felt like it stopped for about 45 minutes. That is how long I sat in the hall way waiting for this baby to stop breathing. I was blessed to have been able to be a part of this wonderful, beautiful little girls short life. And in that time nothing else mattered, all the sudden I didn't have to-do lists, I didn't have a busy schedule, I had one thing to do, pray for a peace in a time where it seems almost impossible. I show these stories because I hear back from so many of you that you are touched by reading them, thank you for caring for people you have never met,and thank you for letting me share this. I am so certian about one thing, I have found my passion, I really have. If I could work for free, I would do this every chance I get. I truly think I get more blessed than these families. So if I could pass this prayer request along please keep these families in your prayers. Thank you Lord for this opportunity, and your never ending love!

No comments: