Friday, February 13, 2009

Rest In Peace baby Charley
















I was blessed yet again by another little life, and amazing family. I was able to spend time with little Charley before her parents had to say good bye for a final time. Again I was moved by the strength, love and support that these families are filled with. And again I am reminded why God gave me the talent of being a photographer, it is with out a doubt to do these sessions. I feel so honored, so valued and my self worth is so validated by these session, and I always get the questions how can you do it, and i quickly turn it around to how can I not. The minutes I am with them and get the chance of meeting them change my life forever, but fails in comparison to how Charley's parents lives have changed. Thank you again for welcoming me into your personal life. I don't know even where to start to tell you how I hurt for you, but I am convinced of two things, one, there is a special place in heaven for babies like Charley, there are arms that can't wait to hold her, rock her and to hold her tight till you see her one day, and the other thing I am so sure of is that her memory isn't just a memory it is a treasure, it will stay alive as long as you keep it alive. Thank you Lord for letting our live's path cross. I am humbled, and honored every chance I get to meet an angel, these little lives are just minutes away from entering in the the gates of Heaven, God bless you and your family little Charlie, what a sweet baby girl you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for what you do for families at these hard times. We really appreciate and I know the families do as well. These short moments are so precious.

Steve said...

This is really, really touching Amy. I know that I've said this before but it just gets me everytime I look at these photos.