Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm in LOVE
















I don't know what I love more of, my floor or my little Lil'. Have I said how much I love what I do lately. Well I love it even more today, cause again, I have now been in Lillian's life one full year, and am getting ready to photograph her up and coming new baby brother or sister!!!! What an amazing milestone that is as a photographer. That somebody would let me love on their kids, and play dress up and just have fun, thank you all. I am super dooper excited about my floor. I really do have to say that yesterday at 8am this idea came into my head, I was so blessed to be able to get it done and now into work with in 2 days, can you believe it. I love it, it might take a while to learn the different lighting on it, but I had a great time with it. God is so good, He saw my vision threw, thank you for all of your help and ideas, and a special thank you to Brian, who fit me in on short notice to build this for me. And Dad, I can't thank you enough for always just taking my ideas and running with me on them. I know they are off the wall sometimes, but hey, look where they get me!! Sometimes into trouble, but most the times I can get amazing images like these. Ok, so thank you all for watching the progress of my wall!!! Call to set up an apt! I will keep you posted on my next whim! I am still working on the book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my those are AWESOME pictures!!! Amy you do such a wonderful job and you make looking at Lilly's pictures so much fun. You have very creative ideas.

Thanking you --
Lilly's Aunt Jill