Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy 6 months Syd!!!
















So I think people get the wrong perception of what it must be like to have a photographer as your mom, as your aunt, or as your cousin, so truth be told here it is!!! My poor little Sydney is really 7 months but we are calling it 6 months so it doesn't look SOO bad, she was scheduled at 6:30 in the morning, cause that is when I could squeeze her in, and he mom gets the pictures I like with no say!!!! How's that for the brutal truth!!! LOL, My poor family, so here is the other funny, I have a camera at every event right down to the first poop Mariana flushed, and not a one gets printed, nope, I get all my prints from mostly my sister who religiously prints and puts into albums. Actually Mariana didn't even know we had went to Disney world cause I hadn't even printed them out. I have them all saved to a hard drive, so they will one day get printed, I am sure for graduation open house!! So there it is, that is what it is like to be in my family! I am so grateful for my families flexibility, knowing that I love to photograph for them, just on my terms! Thank you all for your love, support and your never ending humor and love!! So with that said, happy 6 months to ya Syd!!! And Jamie, way to go having 3 under 3. Can't wait for this summer's session of "1,2,3" this too will be an adventure!!
PS this is my new couch, I love it, any creative thoughts of what would go with it, I am open for suggestions!

No comments: