Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be Mine!!!














































Do you know the saying "The plumber's house is always the last to get water" or "The painter's house is always the last to get painted" well I am here to tell you a new one "The photographer's children act the same way yours do, if not worse!!!" I am convinced that Phinley's main goal in a session is to see how to make me be creative as I can with 1 good picture. So like our Christmas card, his little screaming face went on the front of the card. Mariana sat posed while he threw his fit, and he gave me one smile, three gaunt stares, and the rest on hands and knees screaming, I even scheduled it with my mom and my husband there. Bottom line is, kids have all different personalities, Phin didn't come out saying cheese cause he knew I was a photographer, I have to do what I do for all of my clients, find the humor, the love and the tolerance for screamers and photograph it. One day I am sure he will look back at all these and laugh. Until then, I will!!! Thank you Lord that I have children to photograph, and also, thank you for helping me see the beauty in 1 year old temper tantrums!!









So there it is our Valentines Day wish to you, hold your kids close, take pictures of them, even when they don't look perfect!

No comments: