Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Squeeky Clean!I
















This was such a fun session, Mindy and her first daughter had been photographed in white and she shared with me that the image now hangs in their bathroom. I thought that was such a neat way to display such a clean fresh look, so I wanted to share that idea with you. Another fun one is to have the little ones looking into the bath tub with their little hiney and on their tip toes!! Just some fun clean ideas to brighten up your home in ever room! Thank you for giving me such good ideas Mindy and I look forward to a fun fun baptismal. The other images are of my new fur cape, let me know if you have any fun ideas for that!! I am always looking for fun new things, suggestions are always welcome, busy day ahead of me, be blessed you all.

No comments: