Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chicago Style Fun





For Kevin's 30th birthday I surprised him with a trip to Chicago, and tickets to the Cubs game. He said it was a dream come true!! We had such an amazing time. Then a couple of years later he surprised me with a trip there and he purposed to me on top of the John Hancock building. We had a short engagement, and no engagement pictures. So we recently went back to Chicago went to another Cubs game, the one where they "clinched" it, (I am new to baseball terms) any way a big deal to Cubs fans. While we were there I hired a photographer for an engagment session. But there were some stipulations, it must be at sunset, and it must have the John Hancock building in the back ground at some point of the session, and last but not least, I want to buy all of the copyrights to the session. Yeah!!! So I started saving and planning, and saved some more!! I am right there with you guys, good photography isn't cheap!!!!! Hhahha. Any way we had the time of our life! It was like we were dating again, it was so fun, So I wanted to share some of the images with you. If anyone needs a chicago photographer, let me know, I loved him! We are actually planning to re-new our vows and I already have him semi-booked! That is if we have the wedding in Chicago!! Any how, this is what it looks like when I have fun, and when I am on the other side of the lens!! But don't get me wrong, I was still directing, but from the other side!!!! Enjoy...

2 comments:

Angel said...

I love the pictures! You guys look so amazing!
Hey check out www.marshillchurch.org for the best sermon series called the Peasant Princess. It is all about the Song of Songs. Our marriage is better because of it!

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! I'm so glad someone was able to bless you in the same way you bless your clients. You touch so many lives in more ways then you will ever know. I Love you!