Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Phin Man







I can not believe that my little Phin man is almost one year old already. I feel like I still haven't caught up from my maternity leave!!! What an amazing day God gave us today, a little windy but we had so much fun as a family. Most importantly we got Phin's 11 month images taken, looked at and decided on and the kids are both sound asleep and it is a little after 7pm, that is what I call a blessed day!! Next on the agenda, continue planning the kid's birthday party, Phin's is going to be Miami Dolphin's themed party, and Mariana's is going to be a Bridal party, cause she wants to have a dance and fancy dresses!! So pictures need to be taken, birthday trees are almost up and decorated. We make them a birthday tree, kind like a Christmas tree, but with fun bright blue for Phin, and bright pink for Mariana lights and decorations. Then I put up 12 wallets from that year along with little un-Christmas like ornaments. Then most importantly their birthday presents go under it with birthday paper, not Christmas paper!!! I have to do this because Mariana's birthday is December 22nd. So I feel like I have to go way out to make sure she has a separate day special for her. And now that Phin is having his first birthday we decided to do the same with him. It's all in a days work for a mom huh. I am off, now that the kids are in bed, Kev and I get to watch our DVR'ed Amazing Race! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend. opps, BTW the picture of Phin with his mouth open and facing to the left, he is blowing a bubble with his spit, he will sit there and master the bubble blowing for like 5 minutes at a time. My mom is convinced that he is a genius, I tell her it is probably an autistic sign and I don't know about it yet. Let's pray not!!!

No comments: