Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR
















Ok, just when I think I have seen the cutest little baby come my way I get another just like my past client. I had so much fun with her and her family and they came to me all the way from Idaho. Well they didn't come here just for me, but they did come a long way!!! Thank you so much for the refferals and the complimets.
I want to thank everyone for continuing to make my dreams come true. I am living my dream life. I am so blessed to love what I do so much. Thank you thank you thank you. Thank you not only for your buisness but for believing in me. I am so grateful.

January is a busy month for me. I will be going to Pheonix to study with some AMAZING photographers. One being ANNE GEDDES!! Can you believe that. It will be so much fun, I will come back and use all my learning on you!!! And I will be completing all albums that seem to have been in the making for ever!!! Thank you again for another great year. May God bless you richly this 2009!

Come along with me and read the bible this year. Check out my other blog

we are reading the whole bible this year!!!

God Bless you all! Amy

No comments: