Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Has Anyone Seen my Squeeker


I am in love with this picture, I loose about a squeaker a week, but if it is to someone this cute, hey who cares. I am home from my seminar, but came home to Phin having RSV, then I got strep throat, so now that I am finally back in commission I am just saying "Hi" and I am alive, and I can't wait to get you all caught up on what I learned. And hey guess what I got a new camera today. I am so so so excited to have even a faster, more clear ending product. And guess what it does video, so I can't wait to get that part figured out. So hopefully coming soon is a session video complete with images and video!!! I will get you all caught up on new product, new procedures and everything new in my life as soon as I figure it all out. Thank you all!!!!

No comments: