Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Goldie is in the house!!!






Well, I am always looking for different, stand-outish, fun new things to photograph with and on....meet my newest, her name is Goldie!! She is an 1800th century...or so they told me... couch and chair, I love it, thank you so much little Piper for being my little . I feel so blessed to be able to share this new addition with you all. It is a fun new little toy in the Amy Lawrence Photography world... it took some talking into, some times husbands just don't see the value in these kinds of purchases... But us wives have to stick together huh!!! So grab your browns, golds and yellows and come on in!!

Also, isn't little Piper's mom so talented, she made both the floral hair band, tu-tu and birthday hat in these pictures. You have have given your daughter such a memory by making these precious little gifts. Thank you for sharing them with me. Piper's mom has offered them to me, I plan to learn how to make all and share with you... look for those items when I get a couple of extra minutes that I am feeling crafty with!!

Can I just say how blessed I feel to call so many of you not only my clients but my friends. I am so grateful to share stories of babies, spit up, reflux.. you name it with you. I am just so blessed to get a dose of reality, friendship, and creativity every time I step behind the camera. Thank you all who share your little ones lives with me. I am honored to do what I do.

If any one else has a fun crafty idea I would love for you to share that with me. What an amazing gift we can give our child... a home made, heart made gift. Thank you all for welcoming Goldie to the studio, I will keep you all posted of all of her potential and possibilities!!!

God Bless all....

No comments: