Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slower Pace... it is possible..look for bugs with a little boy!!!






Another fun little session. Thank you so much Brody for showing me a new way to look at trees, dirt and bugs. Seeing life threw a 2 year olds eyes is a whole new world. It is a huge world...they hear an airplane and it lights up their face, they see a bug fly by and it makes there moment... I love how simplistic their life is, so easy, so enjoyable. Stopping and seeing what rocks a little boys world pushed me to a slower pace, I love the fact that I can slow down. Thank you little Brody for welcoming me into your world. And to you Cayden, you are the BEST big brother ever. I could have never done it with out you. You are the best back pack carrier and the best reflector holder ever!!! Thank you Heidi for sharing your boys with me!

No comments: