Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Vacation Chapter






I think it is so funny to me that some of my clients think that I am able to get all these amazing pictures of my kids when I go on vacation and just in general, but I always reassure them that I have to bribe, threaten, some one always ends up crying, but in the end I do get what I give to all of my clients, a peek into my children's lives at this stage of their life! While I was away I was able to get caught up on some editing, and just enjoyed being away with my children and my family. I have to tell you how truly blessed I am to be able to do that. Thank you all for your business that allows me to go away, and for your patience while I was away. I gotta tell you there is nothing like being on vacation with your extended family. I woke up every morning with a 3 year olds foot in my face and at one point my little Phin man had rolled off of his cot and had gotten stuck under our bed, but that is the fun stories that we are building for our children's memories.
While away I also re-discovered something I already knew. My mom passed down her "CLEAN" trait to my sister and some how I got missed!! My mom and my sister have more neatness in the two of them than I have in my little pinky, so one would be doing our laundry and the other would be on the dishes before I could even finish my food. I woke up every morning to my family's yesterday's clothes washed and folded and put neatly into a little pile on my dresser, does it get any better than that! That is what I call vacation. So needless to say, we had an amazing time, I think I am ready to go again. Mariana tubed for the first time, and Phin man played in the sand and got his first taste of lake water and sea weed... yucky! I am so grateful to do what I do, have what I have, and I pray everyday that the Lord shows me more ways to show my gratitude for all that I am blessed with. Thank you all for your part that you play in my life book. I am an adventure, and thank you for being part of it. God bless all..

No comments: