Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My best friend is having a baby




One of the hardest things about growing up is having your old friends move away. I am so blessed to have a network of friends, I think I can go to any state and find a long lost friend... even if they don't want to claim me!!!! It breaks my heart to think I can not offer my big fat hugs kisses and of course pictures on a daily basis, but here is what we were able to get at one of my best friend's shower. Thanks Nikki-knikki! You are beautiful and I am so grateful that I was able to share part of your pregnancy with you. I read this somewhere, I don't remember where, but It will always stick with me. "Pregnancy is that time in your life when you can sit, relax, and be amazinlgy productive all at the same time." So you go , you just sit, I will be praying for you, skinny ankels, good epidural, fast recovery, and good night sleep. Dave thank you for loving my best friend like she deserves! Keep up the good work. Love you all.....

No comments: