Thursday, July 3, 2008

New additions...






We have a new little addition, and I am so grateful to have shared yet another birth with a little miracle baby. Sydney Ryan was born at 4:18, 6 lb 6 oz. I love love love photographing births. I feel so honored being able to capture the look on mama's face as she pushes so hard, then finally gets to meet her little blessing. Thank you Lord again and again for allowing me into that chapter of parents lives. Thank you to all of you who trust me with such an important event. And to all the doctors who allow me to be there. I will try to keep all of my births updated as they come. To anyone who is interested call me and I will explain how it all works. God bless you little Sydney, welcome to our world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy your work is truly amazing! Thank you so much for photographing our third birth. We are so blessed to have you part of this amazing moment. Thank you from the bottom of our Tibbs hearts!! Can't wait to see you Monday. Jami