Friday, July 25, 2008

little natalie





Thank you so much little Natalie for another amazing session. Just a couple of fun shots from Natalie's flower patch session. Natalie is one of my clients that I have been photographing since birth. I am so blessed to be able to share these mile stones with so many beautiful children. Thank you so much for your commitment to your children to make sure that they get what the first child gets!! That is a hard commitment to make. Suggestions to all, just schedule ahead, put it in the calender and schedule around it, and make it happen.

I am crazy busy, so thank you all for your patience with call backs and emails that you get at midnight, I know some times those emails that I type that late are a little scketchy. Home front is doing well, little Phin-man is turning into a big Phin man, he got his first tooth yesterday, started crawling 3 days before that, and is just adding so much to our lives. I am takeling home made baby food, and it is going well, any suggestions or good recipes are always welcome.

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister today...

Happy camping to our family, we will be leaving Sunday on our first camping trip....talk to you all when I return, if I come home in one piece, I will probablly be one big fat mesquito bite, but I am trying it. I think as long as there is good food, fun people and family, it can't be that bad.

Have a good weekend

No comments: